The Latest News Entertainment
In Colorado today, medical examiners were able to confirm that 28 year old Nathan Powelds died from a marijuana overdose. It is said to believe "in order to induce death a marijuana smoker would have to consume 20,000 to 40,000 times as much marijuana as is contained in one marijuana cigarette weigh approximately .9 grams. A smoker would theoretically have to consume nearly 1,500 pounds of marijuana within about fifteen minutes to induce a lethal response", according to an article from theweedblog.com.
Friends found Nathan and transported him to the hospital. Doctors were baffled and couldn't figure out how to diagnose the patient. After investigating Nathan's home, police found a unbelievable amount of marijuana. Exactly how the overdose occured is still unknown.
Fammtv.com Up To The Second News
FAMMTV THE LATEST NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT