The Latest News Entertainment
Statistics show that 70% of black women date drug dealers, inspiring rappers or athletes in black communities. Females feel as though if they date these men they are in for easy money. Real drug dealers make a lot of money on a daily basis. Women look at that money and see that they may not have to work ever again because of the cash flow and see them these rappers, athletes and drug dealers as the popular guy.
Let's be real. Only 2 percent of the world's population make it to become a professional athlete. It's even lower for rappers. Chances are if you're dating an inspiring athlete or rapper there's a 98% chance of them not reaching their dream. This article isn't intended to make you not support your partner but for you to understand what you're up against. Why in our black communities is it not okay to date the geek? The guy that can answer all the questions in class? The guy that realize it much safer to visit the museum rather than to go clubbing with people with a violent history? Do you think black women are attracted to athletes, rappers and drug dealers more than anything else? Leave a comment below.
Fammtv.com Up To The Second News
FAMMTV THE LATEST NEWS AND ENTERTAINMENT